St Cenydd Community School
Summary of plans for use of the PDG - Pupil DeVELOPMENT Grant
- The total number of pupils on school roll for September 2019 is 1,048.
- The school’s FSM population is 25.3% (3 year average).
- The total allocation of PDG to this school for 2019-2020 is £280,600.
- The school undertakes the following activities in order to support pupils facing the challenges of poverty and deprivation
- Two members of staff with additional responsibility to ensure additional literacy and numeracy provision and intervention for e-FSM pupils and vulnerable pupils
- Member of staff to provide additional nurture and support provision for the wellbeing of e-FSM and vulnerable pupils
- Education Other Than At School associated costs for e-FSM pupils
- Four members of staff with responsibility for improving attendance, engagement, behaviour and motivation
- Associated training costs for teaching and support staff in order to develop and ensure strategic common approach for reducing the impact of disadvantage on attainment
- Additional curricular provision and support materials for e-FSM and other vulnerable pupils
- The school’s PDG and EIG Plans are regularly scrutinised by the Governing Body, supported by advice from the EAS and monitored by the Local Authority.