Please click here to access the blended learning site for all pupils in Y7-10
- Workbooks will be sent home to students who are unable to attend school for medical reasons.
- We hope this approach will make it easier for students to access work and reduce students' reliance on devices with Internet access.
- We hope this approach will reduce students' amount of screen time.
- We hope parents will be able to more easily support learning as they can watch lessons along with their child.
- All students receive a link at the end of the day they have attended school, or the day they would have attended school if they are not attending.
- If your child is not attending school, for reasons other than shielding, the workbooks will also be available through this link for you to download and complete at home.
For year 8 and 9 pupils in the week beginning 29th June please click here for Check in, Catch Up and Prepare activities.